The Department of State, Ministry of employment, Social Affairs and vocational training, from 27th to 29th November at the star Hotel South of Grand-Bassam (Sud-Comoé region), a workshop to ensure the activities of employment and development, on the period 2015-2018.
Placed under the co-chairmanship of Mr. Moussa Dosso, Minister of State, Minister of employment, Social Affairs and the vocational training and his Excellency Mr. Georges Serre, Ambassador of France in Ivory Coast, the workshop theme was «What strategic planning for effective and efficient management of the Civic Service of action for employment and development (SCAED) for a successful youth economic empowerment? »
During the opening ceremony of the workshop, several political and administrative authorities took part including Minister Moussa Dosso, the representative of the Ambassador of France in Ivory Coast, Colonel Clément Benoît, defence attaché near the Embassy of France in Ivory Coast and head of military cooperation and the representative of the Mayor of Grand-Bassam, Ouégnin Guy Daniel wished that the reflections that will come out of this workshop, allow the resolution of the social and vocational integration of young people.
At the end of its work of the Civic Service of action for employment and development (SACAED), four strategic axes were treated, including corporate governance, training, professional integration and monitoring and evaluation.
– To adopt measures determining the institutional and regulatory framework by the competent authorities ;
– Make effective the functioning of all the organs of the SCAED no later than at the end of the first quarter 2015 ;
– Take steps to an effective mobilization of financial resources under the 2nd C2D concluded with the France ;
– Work for the SCAED enjoys the C2D agreement envisaged between the State of Côte d’Ivoire and the Kingdom of Spain;
– Develop and implement a communication plan in the short term to support the start-up of the SCAED activities.
– Development of educational tools adapted to the training carried out by the SCAED
– Formalize the SCAED Technical Committee.
– Strengthen the Technical Committee by integrating the private sector and the Chambers (CGECI, CISMEF, the Chamber of Commerce and industry, the Chamber of trade and the Chamber of Agriculture…).
– Ensure adequate training in upstream, and the monitoring and evaluation of the employability of trainees and of the downstream;
– Create an incentive framework for the benefit of enterprises to facilitate the inclusion of trainees and trained the SCAED.
– Mobilize substantial resources to make operational the Monitoring Committee
· Monitoring and evaluation
– Develop a monitoring and evaluation plan of the overall strategic plan;
– Determine the age of the beneficiaries of the SCAED, specifically, on the basis of the areas of implementation of training centres;
– Create a framework for collaboration between the training centres, recruitment agencies and local committees of insertion of youth from the platform of service (PFS);
– Designate a focal point responsible for monitoring and evaluation at the level of each the SCAED centre;
– Associate educators of the Ministry of National Education and technical education, of the Ministry of justice and the Department of State, Ministry of employment, Social Affairs and vocational training, to share the spirit of the SCAED to children and information on cases of abandonment of the Education and training sector and consequently, expand channels for the identification of young people.